Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight

My Honest Review of Quentin Tarantino’s latest movie, The Hateful Eight!

HATED8

First of all let me just say I love almost every single movie Quentin Tarantino ever made. All of them without exception was action packed and filled with interesting dialog. So after I heard all the rave reviews about The Hateful Eight I was looking forward to a real treat, but instead was greeted with a total dud. This is most definitely his most boring movie ever! I almost fell asleep half way through it. For the life of me I can not see what all the rave is about?

Not only is the movie boring and lacking any of Quentin’s usual flair and magic, it’s a fucking boring western to top!

Oh I liked the usual actors here. It’s not there fault Quentin had a major brain fart making this horrible and very forgetful movie ever! Most of Quentin’s movie I can watch over and over again! This one, I hope I never see it again!

Seriously I can not find any good things to say about this flop disaster of a movie. Yes it was written some what well but lacked any of Quentin Tarantino fun charactoristics we have grown to love and expect. Spoiler Alert: THIS MOVIE JUST PLAIN SUCKS!!!! The best thing I can say about it is it finally does end so you won’t be forced to stay awake any longer! This may be nick named, The MOST HATED Quentin Tarantino movie of all time.

I give it a minus –3 rating. Seriously, even a Woody Allen movie is more interesting lmfao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics