Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Friday, June 13, 2014

The Bitch Is Back: Hillary Clinton barks at NPR's Terry Gross over gay marriage

Hillary Clinton
The still not ready for prime time former secretary of state Hillary Clinton snaps at NPR's Terry Gross from the radio show, "Fresh Air" which is very Clinton friendly over her change in position on gay marriage.

Gross peppered Clinton about her position on same sex marriage, asking whether personal feelings or politics caused her to change her stance on it.

Clinton pushed back, and that's when things got a little uncomfortable.

"You know I really, I have to say, I think you being very persistent, but you are playing with my words and playing with what is such an important issue,"
"I'm just trying to clarify so I can understand –," said Gross.
"No, I don't think you are trying to clarify. I think you're trying to say I was opposed, and now I'm for it, and I did it for political reasons, and that's just flat wrong," said Clinton.
Leaving all the news pundits from the left and right scratching their heads over Hillary's lack of professionalism and front runner status.

It's pretty obvious to me, you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig or in this case a bitch lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics