Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

This Woman Has Up To 50 Orgasms A Day

Not a good thing. Not a good thing.


Meet Amanda Gryce, 23, from Florida.


Meet Amanda Gryce, 23, from Florida.


Julie Fletcher / Barcroft Media


Amanda has a problem: She can orgasm up to 50 times a day and has been sexually aroused for over a decade.


Amanda has a problem: She can orgasm up to 50 times a day and has been sexually aroused for over a decade.


Julie Fletcher / Barcroft Media


The condition has actually left her in despair.


The condition has actually left her in despair.


She says: "It's called Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD) and it’s something that I’ve been living with since I was about 6. Different kind of things that can trigger my PGAD are vibrations, riding in cars and riding with a loud bass. It can happen anywhere and sometimes I’ll have five back to back. It’s not pleasurable — it has become like torture.”


Julie Fletcher / Barcroft Media


Here she is moving into positions to attempt to control them.


Here she is moving into positions to attempt to control them.


For years she suffered in silence, too ashamed to tell friends or even family. She says: "I can have 50 orgasms in one day and five or ten within an hour of each other. It happens when I'm with my friends or out in public and it's very embarrassing. It kills me inside. I just have to put on a smile and pretend that nothing's wrong."


Julie Fletcher / Barcroft Media




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics