Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Hillary Clinton dead broke and Joe Biden poorest Congressman

Well that is exactly what they both said! Granted Hillary has updated her "dead broke" comment to "not well off" referring to the financial situation the Clinton's were in after they left the White House. As for Joe Biden, my take is he just didn't want to feel left out so he claims to be the poorest in the Congress. I thought it would be nice for me to do two coockoo birds with one stone on the Brutal Buzz. I feel sorry for any moron that believes either one of these bold face liars!

Hillary Clinton Stumbles From ‘Dead Broke’ to ‘Not Truly Well Off’
Hillary Clinton

In an interview with the Guardian published Sunday, Hillary Clinton made a third attempt to tamp down the “dead broke” comment, made earlier this month to ABC’s Diane Sawyer. While defending the millions of dollars she and the ex-president have earned giving paid speeches and writing books, she insisted they are not “truly well off” like other wealthy people they know, fueling criticism that the potential presidential candidate does not relate to ordinary people.

Joe Biden Says He Is ‘the Poorest Man in Congress’

Joe Biden

Biden said people may look at him and say he has “a mildly expensive suit on” and that “he’s vice president of the United States of America,” but nevertheless, “this is the poorest man in Congress,” Biden told the crowd. “He still makes a lot of money as vice president of the United States, and I do, by the way, I do.” “I don’t own a single stock or bond. … I have no savings accounts,” he said. “But I got a great pension and I got a good salary.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics