Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Beauty Tutorial: How To Look Like A My Little Pony

Whether your heart is set on Princess Serenity, Twilight Sparkle, or any one in between, this guide will get you one step closer to all your My Little Pony dreams.



Mari Santos


Pick your color scheme.


Pick your color scheme.


My wig most closely resembles Sweetie Belle, so I'm going to go with colors in the purple family. Pinks and lilacs are always a safe choice.


Mari Santos


Start with a clean base.


Start with a clean base.


These ponies are picture perfect in plastic, so you're going to want to cover up any imperfections with concealer. I'm using Makeup Forever's Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream — a concealer so budge proof, it'll last through any storm in Equestria.


Mari Santos


The bigger, the better.


The bigger, the better.


Ponies have gigantic saucer eyes, so we're going to fake it with some white eyeliner. To extend the whites of the eye, I'm using Barry M's Kohl Pencil in white. Using the color of your choice, create your 'new' lower lash line. I'm using Urban Decay's Tornado, a deep warm purple.


Mari Santos




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics