Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Definitive Ranking Of Disney Love Songs

No one does love quite like Disney.


"If I Never Knew You" - Pocahontas



"If I never knew you

I'd be safe but half as real

Never knowing I could feel

A love so strong and true

I'm so grateful to you

I'd have lived my whole life through

Lost forever

If I never knew you."


This passionate expression of love between John Smith and Pocahontas isn't even in the original film, but you can find it in the 10th anniversary edition!


youtube.com / Via Walt Disney Pictures


"Love Will Find A Way" - The Lion King 2


"Love Will Find A Way" - The Lion King 2


"I know

Love will find a way

Anywhere I go

I'm home

If you are there beside me

Like dark turning into day

Somehow we'll come through

Now that I've found you

Love will find a way."


Performed by Liz Callaway and Gene Miller in The Lion King 2, when Simba's daughter, Kiara, falls in love with the lion who is supposed to overthrow her father. Scandalous.


images6.fanpop.com / Via Walt Disney Pictures


"He's A Tramp" - Lady and the Tramp



"He's a tramp

But I love him

Yes, and even I

Have got it pretty bad."


The song appears in Lady and the Tramp and is sung by Peggy Lee, when Peg tries to warn Lady about the ways of the Tramp.


youtube.com / Via Walt Disney Productions


"When She Loved Me" - Toy Story 2


"When She Loved Me" - Toy Story 2


"When somebody loved me,

Everything was beautiful

Every hour we spent together lives within my heart

And when she was sad,

I was there to dry her tears

And when she was happy,

So was I

When she loved me."


In Toy Story 2 Jessie confides in Woody about a bad experience with her previous owner, all told via this heart-wrenching song by Sarah McLachlan.


Disney/Pixar / Via fanpop.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics