Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

48 Ways To Start An Email, Defined

We start from the top of your emails.



1. Hi = I'm trying to be as normal as possible.


2. Hi! = I'm trying to be as normal, while making this email seem more exciting than it actually is.


4. Hey = I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed, and have met you in person once.


5. Hey! = Having met you in person once, this is the first of many emails I will send you today.


6. Hey, mate = Having met you in person once, I need a massive favour.


7. Heeeeeeey!!! = I'm still not allowed to use scissors.


8. Hello = I'm trying to be a bit different.


9. HELLO = I think this email is more exciting than it actually is.


10. To... = I wish people still wrote letters.


11. Dear... = I think people still write letters.


12. Greetings = I'm having a fancy day.


13. Howdy = I watched True Detective last night.


14. Good morning = this is the first email I sent today.


15. Good morning! = this is the first email you're getting today, but I've been up for hours.


16. What's up? = This is my first day.


17. Yo! = This is my first and last day.


18. Ahoy = I'm a sailor.


19. Ahoy there = I'm a sailor, and would like you to join me on my boat.


20. Afternoon = I wrote an email this morning, and then forgot to send, so I just changed the greeting.


21. Afternoon! = I had the morning off.


22. Good evening = You need to know that I work harder than you.


23. How are you? = I need something from you.


24. How's it going? = I need something from you, but slightly less urgently.


25. Hope you're well = I need something from you, but really don't want to engage.


26. Hope your well. = I need something from you, but can't spell.


27. How was your weekend? = I need something from you, and it's Monday.


28. How is your week going? = I need something from you, and it's Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.


29. Any plans for the weekend? = I need something from you, and it's Friday.


30. Enjoying the weather? = I need something from you, and it's sunny.


31. Happy [insert day here] = I need something from you, and I'm running out of ideas.


32. Just a quick one = Cancel everything you had planned for today.


33. Just letting you know = This is very serious, but we're hoping you'll skim read this.


34. Just filling you in = something important happened, but we decided not to involve you until it was too late.


35. We're having a slight issue = This will have a considerable impact on your life.


36. We're having an issue = This will have a major impact on your life.


37. We're having a significant issue = You're fucked.


38. It's come to our attention = You've fucked up.


39. We've recently learned = We've fucked up.


40. It's unclear at this stage = We've no idea who fucked up.


41. Something's come up = I never wanted the meeting in the first place.


42. Hoping you can help me out = You're the 11th person I've sent this to.


43. Hoping someone can help me out = I've BCC'd everyone I've ever talked to.


44. Not sure if you're the right person to talk to = You're the 26th person I've sent this to.


45. Not sure if you got my last email = You ignored my last email.


46. I'm having trouble getting hold of anyone = Everyone is ignoring me.


47. Haven't been able to get you on the phone = You're screening my calls.


48. Been having some trouble with my emails = Why won't anyone talk to me?



Film4 Productions / Via reddit.com




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics