Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Oprah Winfrey Makes Pharrell Williams Cry By Showing Him A "Happy" Montage

“Why am I crying on Oprah?!”


Oprah Winfrey managed to make Pharrell Williams cry by showing him a video of people performing his song “Happy” around the world.



During the one-hour interview on OWN’s “Oprah Prime", Winfrey showed Williams the clip as they discussed the phenomenal success of his No.1 track.


The 41-year-old, wearing his signature Vivienne Westwood hat, was clearly moved by the montage and was unable to talk for a while after he began crying.


Winfrey attempted to make him feel better by saying: “[It] makes me cry too", to which he responded: “Why am I crying on Oprah?!”


youtube.com


It's overwhelming because I love what I do and I just appreciate the fact that people have believed in me for so long, that I could make it to this point, to feel… to feel that.




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics