Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

92 Thoughts That Overwhelm You When You Get Your Hogwarts Letter

IT’S FINALLY HAPPENING. No seriously, get your Hogwarts letter here .



hogwartsishere.com


1. Spam, spam, more spam....wait what's this.

2. This shit is classy.

3. I can tell cause somebody studied the ancient art of calligraphy to get my name to look so prodigious.

4. ...............it says it's from Hogwarts...........

5. IT'S FROM MUGGLEFUCKING HOGWARTS!!!!

6. IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!

7. (at the ripe old age of 25 but w/e it's happening)

8. Ew I'm gonna be the skeezy adult that hangs out with children all the time.

9. Like every vampire show.

10. And that one about teen wolves.

11. Does that make me the hot one?

12. I'm totally the hot one.



Warner Brothers




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics