Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

26 Holy Grail Beauty Products That Are Worth Every Penny

That paycheck didn’t really mean that much to you, anyway, right?



First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream for the driest of skin.


First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream for the driest of skin.


Not only does this cream soothe the itchiness of eczema, but the moisture is long-lasting and feels more protective than similar products. Here's a testimonial that explains how this product works better than its drugstore oatmeal-based counterpart. Bonus: it has no scent whatsoever. $28 for a tub from Sephora.


sephora.com


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner for I-Just-Swam-30-Laps-And-My-Eyeliner-Is-Perfect staying power.


Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner for I-Just-Swam-30-Laps-And-My-Eyeliner-Is-Perfect staying power.


It's been called "the next best thing to permanent makeup." It's $20.


shesaidbeauty.com


BeneFit's They're Real Mascara for the amazeballs applicator.


BeneFit's They're Real Mascara for the amazeballs applicator.


Drugstore mascara is great, but this stuff is MIRACULOUS. It doesn't budge, there are no clumps, and you can fan corner lashes outward with that genius domed brush head for seriously extended lashes.


SUPER IMPORTANT LIFE HACK ALERT: A Makeup Alley reviewer says: "I do like this mascara but I feel like so much of a good mascara is just in the brush applicator. When I run out of this sample I'll save the brush head, sanitize it and use it with my Revlon mascara." So do with that information what you will.


sephora.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics