Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Woman Launches Appeal After Her Late Baby Daughter's Hat Is Stolen

Katie McGregor’s daughter passed away not long after she was born.


At around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday April 2, Katie McGregor’s bag was stolen from outside The Carpenters Arms on Whitfield Street in central London.


At around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday April 2, Katie McGregor’s bag was stolen from outside The Carpenters Arms on Whitfield Street in central London.


Via google.co.uk


Inside the bag was a hat belonging to her daughter who passed away not long after she was born last January.


Inside the bag was a hat belonging to her daughter who passed away not long after she was born last January.


The police have so far been unable to help McGregor find her bag, and more importantly the hat, so a friend has helped her launch an online campaign to try and locate Isobel's hat.


Via Facebook: findisobelhat


My daughter sadly passed away not long after she was born last January and I've carried her little hat with me literally every day, it has not been further than a metre away from me since the day she passed away.


It's obviously got huge sentimental value to me, it's like my link to her.


And I'd like it back.


She said she put her bag down to buy a drink and when she looked again "it was gone, within literally seconds".


She said she put her bag down to buy a drink and when she looked again "it was gone, within literally seconds".


"There was a gentleman lurking around the area that was acting a bit suspiciously and the police think that that probably was who it was.


"Inside it was my laptop, phone and everything like that and also my personal bag and a little red hat that was crocheted by a friend of mine for my daughter."


She said her bag also included a scarf with butterflies on it and a pig keyring.


Via Facebook: findisobelhat




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics