Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Starbucks Has Apologised After A Barista Put Satanic Symbols In The Coffee Foam

\o/


This happened a couple of days ago at a Starbucks in Louisiana.


This happened a couple of days ago at a Starbucks in Louisiana.


Via facebook.com


I just purchased two coffees at your Mall of Louisiana location. This is how my coffee was served to me. I unfortunately can't give the young mans name who served it because I was so appalled that I could not bring myself to look at him. The star is almost okay because it is in your Starbucks logo, the 666, however was quite offensive. I am in no way judging his beliefs or dis-meriting his beautiful artwork, I am however judging his lack of professionalism and respect for others. I am a teacher in the public school system and if I were to present a child of atheist or pagan believers with a Christian art project I could be sued in a heartbeat. I am of Catholic faith and would love to share in my beliefs daily. Fortunately I have enough common sense to present myself with professionalism and follow an ethics code. Perhaps that could be suggested to that particular location.


Which meant the comments were a mixture of anger at the barista, anger at the complainant and this kind of thing:


Which meant the comments were a mixture of anger at the barista, anger at the complainant and this kind of thing:


Via facebook.com


...this kind of thing...


...this kind of thing...


Via facebook.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics