Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Monday, March 17, 2014

There's A Plan To Make Lego "Doctor Who" A Thing

And it will get your inner nerd very excited indeed.


This is brilliant.


This is brilliant.


Andrew Clark


The idea has been submitted to Cuusoo.


The idea has been submitted to Cuusoo .


If it gets 10,000 votes on the site it'll be reviewed by Lego. The plan includes: a Tardis with exterior and interior walls, a console, a street/interior base, K9, a Dalek, two doctors (either Tennant or Capaldi, and Tom Baker, two companions (either Rose or Clara depending on the Doctor that's chosen), and the possibility of a Weeping Angel, a Cyberman, and a sound brick for the Tardis sound.


Via lego.cuusoo.com


It was submitted by Andrew Clark, who's worked as a computer games designer for 13 years.


It was submitted by Andrew Clark, who's worked as a computer games designer for 13 years.


He tells BuzzFeed: "I currently work as a Senior Artist at Firaxis Games, the studio behind such hits as Sid Meier's Civilization, and X:COM Enemy Unknown. My background in art helped me present my idea, and to create a design that's aesthetically pleasing."


Via lego.cuusoo.com


At the time of writing it has 3,058 votes.


At the time of writing it has 3,058 votes.


Andrew says: "I've recently got into Lego building again. I enjoy the challenge, and creating my own designs. I am originally from Manchester, and I grew up watching Doctor Who, and still watch the new series. Then I found Cuusoo, where you could submit your designs, for a chance to be an official Lego set, so I combined my love of Lego and Doctor Who."


Via lego.cuusoo.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics