Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Monday, March 17, 2014

The 23 Best Vintage Video Games You Can Play In Your Browser

Bang goes your lunch hour.


NBA Jam (1993).


NBA Jam (1993).


Why should I play it? Because you can slam dunk a flaming basketball into someone's face.


Where can I play it? Here.


Via youtube.com


Aladdin (1993).


Aladdin (1993).


Why should I play it? Because once upon a time, game developers made film tie-ins that weren't utterly terrible.


Where can I play it? Here.


youtube.com


Super Metroid (1994).


Super Metroid (1994).


Why should I play it? Because it's an endlessly complex, innovative platformer and one of the best games of all time. Bit of an undertaking for a lunch break, but still.


Where can I play it? Here.


youtube.com


Earthworm Jim (1994).


Earthworm Jim (1994).


Why should I play it? Because as well as being extremely playable, it's also a genuinely funny game. It also looks kinda beautiful, even 20 years on.


Where can I play it? Here.


Via youtube.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics