Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

14 "Let It Go" Covers Ranked From Weird To Amazing

Here’s an excuse to listen to this song another 14 times.


"Let It Blow" by Bane from The Dark Knight Rises



I don't know who thought it was a good idea to mash up Batman with Frozen, but it's one of the weirdest combinations I've heard thus far. The video is clips from The Dark Knight Rises with a brand new set of lyrics. It's really strange, but I'll give points to the Bane impersonator; it sounded pretty spot-on.


youtube.com


"Just Don't Go" parody by a concerned Traffic Man



Slow news day, Cincinnati? This guy doesn't have the best vocal range, but it's still funny and makes local news entertaining. I appreciate your efforts, Traffic Man. #JustDontGo #AllTheTractionsGone


youtube.com


"Let It Go" cover by Maddie and Zoe



OK, while these girls are SUPER cute and adorable, they kind of hurt my ears. Yes, this probably makes me an awful person, but I'm being honest. I have high hopes for these ladies in the future, though. Do you want to build a snowman in the meantime?


youtube.com


"Let It Go" Demi Lovato cover by Steamfaerie



The main reason to watch this video is for the lovely array of costumes. Kota's vocals are very pleasant, but the backdrop is a little too cheesy. Regardless, it's a nice cover.


youtube.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics