Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Robin Thicke's hashtag #askthicke totally backfires on Twitter!

Robin Thicke
Despite the fact that pretty much everyone has been sick of Thicke for a very long time now, someone, somewhere, I think at VH1 has decided that this is an opportune moment to do a Twitter Q&A with Robin Thicke and other humans. So far, it hasn't gone very well. Starting Monday this week, everyone and their mother has been joining the fun in being totally rude on Twitter's hashtag #askthicke. They have shown him no mercy and it is still going strong even as we speak later in the week lol.

His responce to all this? As of yesterday it was,
“I’m a big boy, I can take it,”
Thicke responded to one fan who asked what he thought of the abuse he’d received via the VH1 stunt

#askthicke
#askthicke
I was enjoying all the funny tweets for the past 2 days. I surprised they are still going on strong with no end in sight! Just search Twitter for #askthicke and enjoy yourself! One last one here..
Robin Thicke



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics