Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Friday, January 31, 2014

What Happens When Two Women Re-Watch "Pretty Woman"

We re-watched Pretty Woman and started to wonder if this is actually a good movie. Turns out, we had a lot of feelings.



moviepilot.de / Via Touchstone Pictures


Pretty Woman was released in 1990, when we were just 5 years old. The "we" in this scenario being Leonora and Erin. We decided to re-watch the film, now that we're both in our late 20s, and old enough to actually understand that Edward (Richard Gere) and Vivian (Julia Roberts) are indeed boning.


We both have daddy issues now.


Leo: I legitimately cannot remember when I saw this movie.

Erin: Me either. I mean, I must have been young? I think I saw it playing on TV. I saw the TBS version of Pretty Woman.

Leo: Yeah, it makes it hard to define its influence on me. There's definitely an influence. It feels weird, actually.

Erin: I remember all of the men in this movie being very mean, like Richard Gere's business partner hits her.

Leo: Do you think it gave you ideas about women?

Erin: No, not really. To be honest, I just thought that Edward and Vivian were having fun sleepovers where she got to eat strawberries and was very sexy.

Leo: That sounds about right.



i0.wp.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics