Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Friday, January 31, 2014

There Is An Etsy Artist Who Cross Stitches Pop Lyrics And They Are So Perfect

Need all of these.


Etsy artist Crafty Curtis painstakingly cross stitches pop lyrics. And they're amazing.


Etsy artist Crafty Curtis painstakingly cross stitches pop lyrics. And they're amazing.


Crafty Curtis / Via etsy.com


Each piece takes "about 12 hours", she told BuzzFeed.


Each piece takes "about 12 hours", she told BuzzFeed.


"It’s hard to say because I do it in my spare time, I suppose up to 12 hours depending on the length of the lyric and all from designing the pattern to fully framing them up. I have a lead-time on most orders so I can deliver to requirements."


Crafty Curtis / Via etsy.com


She's a long-time crafter.


She's a long-time crafter.


"I’ve been knitting since I was about 8, and then with a vengeance for the last 10ish years. I crochet as well. I started to cross stitch a few years ago – I’m sure I did it as a kid on massive aida (fabric with holes in) but it wasn’t something i’d carried on into adulthood. I’ve mainly knitted things for my nieces and nephew and friends kids before this, it is really my first major project that isn’t just about one off gifts for friends."


Crafty Curtis / Via etsy.com


Initially, the cross stitching was just a hobby.


Initially, the cross stitching was just a hobby.


"I came up with the idea of stitching my favourite dark lyrics, the juxtaposition of it pleased me, and it was only for personal amusement at this point that is what I did. I like the ones that sit apart from the songs, but those who know, know."


Crafty Curtis / Via etsy.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics