Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Watch The Moment A Brave Newscaster Who Battled Cancer Took Her Wig Off On Live TV

Pam McKelvy, we salute you.



WMC-TV news anchor Pam McKelvy had a double mastectomy in February 2012.


She underwent chemotherapy during which she lost her hair, and she has been wearing a wig while broadcasting since last March.


But on Wednesday, she took off the wig.


But on Wednesday, she took off the wig.


She said: “I want everybody to know that no matter what you go through, it’s not about what’s on the outside, it’s about what’s on the inside. And I feel that on the inside I am more radiant and beautiful than I’ve ever been."


WMC - TV


And she went on to say:


And she went on to say:


“I made my choice also because I thought about the message I send to young women about confidence and self-acceptance.”


WMC - TV


She stopped working in news when her son, who has autism, was born. When he was in school she went back to work, only to be diagnosed with breast cancer.




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics