Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

79 Thoughts You Always Have While Watching "House Hunters"

“If they ask for an open-concept man cave with a walk-in granite-lined closet, I swear…”


1. Here we go. Show me them houses.

2. hahaha they live where?

3. Wait, you can get a four-bedroom house there on a $200,000 budget?

4. Maybe I should move to North Dakota...

5. [ponders my own $1,000/month rent, begins weeping softly]

6. Why are these people together though?

7. Is it possible for an episode to end in divorce, because I swear, these two...

8. Poor realtor, trying to make the peace.



HGTV / Via awfulpeopleonhousehunters.tumblr.com


9. Yes, wish list time. TELL ME YOUR DESIRES.

10. Ugh, do they really think they're going to get outdoor space in the city on THAT budget?

11. You want granite? Shocking.

12. You want hardwood floors? Shocking.

13. You want 14 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms, a tennis court, a library, and a life-size replica of the Statue of Liberty for under $1,300 a month? Shocking.

14. WHY DOES NO ONE SEEM TO UNDERSTAND HOW BUDGETS WORK?

15. I wonder who this voice-over lady is.

16. Does she get paid per episode, or is it like a yearly salary or something?

17. How many times a day do you think she has to say "walk-in closets?"

18. What if she were the house hunter one time? Who would narrate?

19. I wonder what her name is.

20. I think we'd be good friends, tbh.

21. Yeah, definitely. She seems nice.




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics