Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

76 Thoughts All Introverts Have At Parties

“So…when can I go back home?”



shyness-social-anxiety.com


1. Should I call someone to get let in or do I text them or is the door unlocked or what?

2. I hope no one thinks I'm staking this place out for a robbery or something.

3. Maybe I'll just wait out here until someone else shows up. Oh God. What if no one else shows up? What then?

4. Ah, finally made it in. Where's the food?

5. Where are the drinks?

6. How do I get over to the food and drinks without interacting with anyone?

7. Ugh, this is like a maze.

8. So many people between me and the food :(

9. OK. Phew. Comfort me, potato chips.

10. I wonder how slowly I can fill this glass of wine.

11. Alright, let's find the most isolated couch here.



Gramercy Pictures / Via firsttoknow.com


12. How long do I have to stay here before I can leave?

13. Like, is 20 minutes acceptable?

14. No, it took me 30 minutes to get here. I should definitely stay for at least an hour.

15. Oooh, what should I do when I get home?

16. I should probably start that Mad Men marathon I've been putting off.

17. Jon Hamm's supposed to be really good in it.

18. Hamm. Isn't that a character in Toy Story?

19. THAT'S IT. I'LL HAVE A TOY STORY marathon later!




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics