Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

73 Thoughts You Have When Its 4 O'Clock On Friday

We all just want to get started with our weekends. The last hour at work is torture.



Fox / Via tumblr.com


1. What? It's barely 4 o'clock?!

2. The clock must be wrong. Let me check the computer.

3. Still 4. That must be wrong. Let me check my phone.

4. Still 4. Hell!

5. I'm, like, done with all my work.

6. It should be illegal to work till 5 p.m. on Fridays.

7. I wish we could just leave when we are done.

8. What am I doing after work?

9. Drink!

10. Where should I go for happy hour?

11. Most importantly, what will I drink?



Via tumblr.com


12. Do I want to eat? Or should I just drink so I can get tipsy?

13. Let's see what time is it now. 4:03...Really?!

14. I could have sworn I took 15 minutes thinking of alcohol.

15. I wonder what everyone else is doing...

16. Is it just me, or does everyone else seem to be productive.

17. Look at Tabatha, she is typing with purpose.

18. I'm hovering my mouse around with purpose. It actually looks kinda mediocre.

19. It's 4:07... what to do, what to do?

20. I'm going to the restroom, let's see how long that takes me.

21. What others are doing on my way there.




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics