Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

67 Thoughts Everyone Has When They Go To Starbucks

It’s not just coffee, it’s a lifestyle.


1. There is no way I am going to survive today without Starbucks.

2. I'll leave for work a little early, that way I can grab a cup of coffee.

3. I pass like, six Starbucks on my way to the office, but I'll go to the one I always go to.

4. How is there seriously NO parking here? It's Starbucks, not the Super Bowl.

5. Oh look, there's a spot!

6. Shit, it's handicapped. I'll grab this other space.

7. Wait, this is parking for the dry-cleaners next store? Whatever, I'm going to be in and out. Nobody is going to tow me.

8. Thank goodness I'm getting coffee. I can already feel a caffeine headache setting in.

9. I hope there isn't a line.

10. Let me walk faster so I can get ahead of that other person who is walking into Starbucks.

11. How the HELL is the line so long?

12. Whatever, it will probably move fast, right?



E!


13. How are there so many people here just sitting around drinking their Starbucks? Don't they have jobs to go to?

14. It is so loud, but it smells like caffeine and espresso and heaven in here. I already feel more awake.

15. I've been here for five minutes, and the line hasn't moved at all.

16. I feel like there should be a line just for me. I'm here every day, and I've never seen any of these other people here.

17. I'd settle for an express line for people who have a Gold Card.

18. Why are people waiting until they are at the front of the line to decide what to order? Blasphemy!

19. I'm not going to be one of those people. I need to decide what I'm getting.

20. I ALWAYS get an iced skinny vanilla latte. Maybe I should mix it up and go caramel today?

21. Or maybe I can REALLY mix it up and get a iced skinny caramel macchiato.

22. Or maybe just an iced coffee? Maybe I just want an iced coffee.

23. Screw it, I'm sticking with my normal order.

24. Venti or grande?

25. Venti.

26. Who the HELL orders a tall? It's practically a shot glass.




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics