Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

65 Thoughts Every Girl Has When Getting Ready

I have nothing to wear.


1. I should make a playlist for the shower.

2. Holy SHIT that's hot water. Better turn that down.

3. OH HELL YES T-SWIFT! This is my jam.

4. Spotify commercials are the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.

5. Which shampoo should I use today?

6. My roommate's shampoo looks cooler than mine. :(

7. I should put a chair in the shower when I'm shaving my legs.

8. Forget shaving my knees. Not even gonna try.

9. OUCH.

10. Is it humanly possible to shave without cutting myself?

11. Maybe I should buy shaving cream.

12. But it's so expensive. Ugh.

13. I could probably buy a dress at Target instead.

14. I read in a magazine that I should keep my conditioner on for 1–2 minutes. How long is that even?



FOX


15. Has it been a minute yet?

16. Maybe I should try putting some conditioner on my cuts?

17. That didn't help.

18. Ohhh there's a lot of blood.

19. I should exfoliate my skin.

20. How does this even work?

21. UGH I DROPPED IT. Now I have to bend over and try not to get my hair wet.

22. Shit. Now I just have to wash it all out. I don't think that was 2 minutes.

23. Ahhhh it feels soooo soft.

24. THIS IS MY JAM!! I can't get out yet. I guess I'll just wash my body again real quick.

25. HOW IS MY LEG STILL BLEEDING?

26. Omg I only shaved one armpit.

27. I'll just shave it at the sink later before I go.



Via teen.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics