Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

47 Everyday Thoughts All Anxious People Have

I locked the door. Wait… did I lock the door?



imgur.com / Via imgur.com


1. Going to set TWO alarms for the morning just in case one doesn't go off.

2. I locked the door. Right? Yes. I locked it. Wait, let me just check to make sure it's locked.

3. Where are my keys? Did I leave them inside?

4. Holy shit… did I turn the coffee maker off?!

5. Yes, I did, but did I turn the hair straightener off too?!

6. House will burn down. Why didn't I get the apartment insurance?

7. Mom didn't pick up the phone. Maybe I should call the local hospitals…

8. What's the weather gonna be like? I should have checked. Do I even have an umbrella in the car?



youtube.com / Via sweetsynecdoche.wordpress.com


9. Did I put on deodorant?

10. There's a cop. There's a cop. There's a cop. Holy shit. Slow down. Did they just turn the lights on?

11. Of course I'm late to work on the ONE DAY my boss gets in early. Now she's glaring at me. Going to get fired.

12. Forgot to lock the car door.

13. Phew, it was locked. It's locked, right? Let me check again.

14. Why are they whispering? Are they talking about me?

15. Boss just asked me to come into her office. FML. I was right. I'm getting fired.




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics