Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

22 Lies You Tell Your Parents Because You Love Them

Trust me. It’s better this way.


"Yup, I eat breakfast everyday!"


What you mean: I quickly chug as much coffee as it takes for me to be functional.


"Yup, I eat breakfast everyday!"


gamedayr.com


"I've been going to bed early."


What you mean: I get in bed at 4 a.m. and watch True Detective until I fall asleep with my laptop on my face.


"I've been going to bed early."


joyreactor.com


"Don't worry, I always get at least 7 hours of sleep."


What you mean: I have an unhealthy and erratic sleep schedule but this past Sunday I woke up at 4 p.m.


"Don't worry, I always get at least 7 hours of sleep."


elitedaily.com


"Work is great!"


What you mean: I am having my life culled out of me by the dull knife of professional ennui, but I want you to think I have my shit together.


"Work is great!"


20th Century Fox / Via wifflegif.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics