Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

19 Animals You Didn't Know Could Be Cute

And if you DID know, congrats, you’re ahead of the curve. Now excuse me while I gush over these.


Bats!


These are Honduran White Bats, which are essentially adorable cotton balls.


Bats!


imgur.com


Frogs!


"Oh yes, hello, I am frog, pleased to meet you."


Frogs!


Reddit: warholamo / Via i.imgur.com


Toucans


Dat beak.


Toucans


Reddit: breakinthelaw88 / Via i.imgur.com


Octopi!


Is it physically possible to cuddle an octopus? And if so, may I do it?


Octopi!


Reddit: Lumj / Via i.imgur.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics