Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Friday, March 28, 2014

13 Awesome Literary Mugs That Will Make Any Word Nerd's Morning Brighter

Because 6 a.m. is tough and coffee in a cool mug is that much more delicious.


Harry Potter


Harry Potter


Because omens of death are the perfect way to start off a day. Psychotic psychic professor not included.

Available on Etsy.


Etsy / Via etsy.com


The Great Gatsby


The Great Gatsby


Cheer up, old sport! Mornings are easier when there's a Gatsby party to look forward to at night.

Available on Etsy.


Etsy / Via etsy.com


The Fault in Our Stars


The Fault in Our Stars


My thoughts in the morning are stars I can't fathom into constellations. Actually, my thoughts in the morning are just plain unfathomable. But maybe they'd make more sense if I was drinking out of this mug!

Available on Etsy.


Etsy / Via etsy.com


Henry V


Henry V


Ugh, talk nerdy to me, Billy Shakes.

Available on Etsy.


Etsy / Via etsy.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics