Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Friday, March 28, 2014

12 Things Ex-Athletes Have To Learn

This one goes out to all the athletes trying to make it in the real world.


How to do laundry.


How to do laundry.


At my school, they did all our athletic laundry for us. I'd gather all my nasty clothes, load up my loop, and 24 hours later I'd have a wonderfully new bag of clean clothes. Now that my entire wardrobe has changed (see #6), I have to separate colors, know when to use cold and hot, and actually read clothing tags. Shit's ridiculous.


Fox


How to eat correctly.


How to eat correctly.


Trust me, athletes KNOW how to eat. We're practically more professional at eating than our sports. However, when your workout schedule changes from four hours a day to no hours a day, you can't consume 14,000 calories anymore without becoming a fat lard. Not being able to eat whatever you want is life shattering.


ohmagif.com / Via tumblr.com


How to workout alone.


How to workout alone.


Where's my strength coach yelling at me to run another lap faster? Where's the workout plan for the day? Where are my teammates that I get to bitch about the workout with? I CAN'T DO IT ALONE.


Via tumblr.com


How to deal with so much free time.


How to deal with so much free time.


I have no idea how NARPs (non-athletic regular person) run out of time in the day. There is at least a solid 5 hour chunk re-entered into my life and I have no idea what to do with it.


Lifetime Network / Via tumblr.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics