Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The 21 Ways People Say "Yes" When Typing, Defined

What it means when someone texts or IMs you an affirmative answer.


1. yes = I'm just trying to be clear. Also, I might not like you.


2. yup = I got this.


3. yep = I got this and you're my best friend and/or I've seen you naked.


4. yea = This affirmation comes with doubt or a caveat. You're probably annoying me.


5. yeah = I'm hoping you'll keep texting because I'm not sure what to say.


6. yah = I don't know.


7. YAAAAASSSS = I am so into this idea, I am as happy as a teenager high on salvia.


8. yeses = While I am perfunctory and businesslike, I try to be lighthearted in my communication.


9. yesssssss = Whatever you said didn't previously occur to me. You are a genius.


10. yesyesyesyes = Like "yesssssss" but with more urgency.


11. y = I fully realize I am being passive aggressive in my response by potentially making you think I'm saying "why?"


12. k = I'm driving/busy/in a meeting/in a situation I probably shouldn't texting you.


13. ok = I don't really give a shit.


14. okay = Like "ok," but different.


15. ok. = This conversation is over.


16. ok... = I'm not actually ok with this.


17. ok! = Got it! And I legitimately care, which is impressive in this day and age.


18. okie = I'm cute! Don't hate me!


19. OK = I'm your dad.


20. cool = I'm trying to be cool. I want to see you naked.


21. kewl = I'm trying to say yes without pissing you off.




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics