Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Elisabeth Rohm



What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?

My daughter.


When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?


Cleo – it’s a red wine.


What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?


"I think…"


What is the last thing you searched for on Google?


American Hustle.



Who is the last person that called or texted you?

My agent.


What one thing drives you absolutely crazy?


Insincerity


What's the last thing that made you laugh out loud?


David O. Russell


What is one TV show you think everyone should be watching?


House of Cards.



What is your favorite reality show guilty pleasure?

I don’t watch any. I boycott them.


What makes you laugh the most?


Probably my daughter.


What's the first CD you bought?


I can’t remember.


Pick one: Kittens or puppies?


Puppies



New York or Los Angeles?

New York


Comedy or drama?


Drama


Bacon or Nutella?


Bacon


'80s or '90s?


‘90s



Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?

Don’t even know who they are.


And finally: tell us a secret.


I’m a vegetarian… Most of the time.





via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics