Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Member Of The Public Wrestles "Axe-Wielding Robber" To The Ground Near Buckingham Palace

The bystander pulled him from a moped.


Speaking to the Telegraph, the bystander, who didn't want to be identified, said: "It was like watching a scene from a Guy Ritchie movie.


"These guys screamed up on the scooters and two of the pillion passengers jumped off and tried to smash their way into the displays with yellow axes. I think they grabbed a few watches.


"I waited for a second because I wasn't sure they had guns and when they tried to zoom off I grabbed one who was driving by the hoody.


He added: "Not putting his hoody up was a fatal mistake as it gave me something to get hold of.


"He swore at me and I managed to yank him off his machine. I thought 'this is my bloody city – why should thugs like this get away with it?'


"I hope the police manage to get the rest of them."




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics