Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Scheme Saves Dogs From Death Row And Uses Convicts To Train Them For Adoption

Jail Dogs saves dogs from Gwinnett County Animal Control, and uses prisonsers to vet and train them so they’re ready for adoption.


Film maker Amy Jackson, who's making a documentary on the scheme, tells BuzzFeed:


Film maker Amy Jackson , who's making a documentary on the scheme, tells BuzzFeed:


"I began shooting video of the Gwinnett Jail Dogs program when it first started in 2010.


I was working on the television show Cell Block 6. Female Lock Up on the Discovery channel which was filming in the jail. It wasn't the most uplifting show and one day my dear friend Captain Hicks, who has since died, invited me to meet the Jail Dogs."


Via Facebook: Jail-Dogs-In-1C


"The minute I walked in there, I knew this was something special."


"The minute I walked in there, I knew this was something special."


Via Facebook: Jail-Dogs-In-1C


"I wanted to be part of it and hoped that my videos would help get the dogs adopted and also show the viewers how positive this program is for everybody involved."


"I wanted to be part of it and hoped that my videos would help get the dogs adopted and also show the viewers how positive this program is for everybody involved."


Via Facebook: Jail-Dogs-In-1C


Amy calls the dog pod her "happy place."


Amy calls the dog pod her "happy place."


Via Facebook: Jail-Dogs-In-1C




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics