Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

84 Thoughts Everyone Has While Playing That 2048 Game

THIS IS THE GAME THAT NEVER ENDS, AND WE JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT.



Universal Pictures / le-coeur-noublie.tumblr.com


1. Oh, this looks pretty.

2. I like the colors!

3. Thank goodness I can just use the arrow keys. That actually makes this way easier.

4. Uh oh.

5. This is going fast.

6. Too fast.

7. Wait, why aren't the numbers going where I want them to be going?

8. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME??!

9. Oh, okay, some combined.

10. This'll all be okay.

11. I'm starting to hate numbers.

12. And squares.



Lifetime / reddit.com


13. Maybe if I try going in other directions...

14. OH. NOPE. EVERYTHING GOT WORSE.

15. COOL.

16. How did I get here?

17. Who led me to this wasteland of a website?

18. THE COLORS ARE SO CALMING, YET I AM NOT CALM AT ALL.

19. I literally despise whoever sent me this stupid link.

20. This is my life now. This is what I'll be doing forever.

21. My headstone will read: "THEY DIED DOING WHAT THEY LOVE."

22. Only I don't love it.

23. That's a lie. I do love it.

24. But I also, like, feel supremely frustrated by this.




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics