Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"Game Of Thrones"' 14 Most Brutal Deaths, As 8-Bit GIFs

Season 4 of Game of Thrones is fast approaching. Here’s a recap of the best deaths to prelude the new season. Contains spoilers.


White Walker beheads a ranger of the Night's Watch.


White Walker beheads a ranger of the Night's Watch.


The tone for the rest of the show is now set. (I, I).


Renly Baratheon assassinated by shadow.


Renly Baratheon assassinated by shadow.


You had one job, Brienne! (I, I).


The Hand of the King's Grand Tournament.


The Hand of the King's Grand Tournament.


There's nothing like a knight being impaled with a lance through the throat to get the audience cheering. (I, IV).


Bronn volunteers to fight for Tyrion Lannister.


Bronn volunteers to fight for Tyrion Lannister.


And so the greatest friendship in Westeros begins. (I, VI).




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics