Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Joe Biden Can't Think Of A Good Reason Why He Shouldn't Run For President In 2016

“Doesn’t mean I’m the only guy that can do it. But if no one else, I think, can, and I think I can, then I’d run. If I don’t, I won’t.”



In an exclusive interview with CNN, New Day's Kate Bolduan asked Vice President Joe Biden for a reason other than Corvettes, not to run for president.


"I can't," Biden said.


"For me the decision to run, or not to run, is going to be determined by me, as to whether I am the best qualified person to focus on the two things I've spent my whole life on: giving ordinary people a fighting change to make it, and a sound foreign policy that's based on rational interest in the United States."




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics