Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Nicki Minaj Voice In Her Head Told Her To Delete Twitter Account!

Nicki Minaj Says A Voice In Her Head Told Her To Delete Her Twitter Account

nicki minaj london6

Nicki Minaj's millions of fans have been wondering around in shock ever since she deleted her twitter account last weekend. [Click here if you missed that]

The rapper has been in London this week, promoting her sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and she spoke to Graham Norton about her decision to leave one of the biggest social media websites in the word. Details inside

Nicki's interview with Graham Norton will air on Friday but the show did release a few tidbits. Asked about her decision to leave Twitter, Minaj said:

'A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that’s what I did. I had 11 million followers and I hope they will wait for me. I reply all the time and get to know them by name and I have a really personal bond with them… not all 11 million, but at least 10 of them a day.'

Questioned about a possible return to Twitter (she has 30 days before her account will be deactivated for good), Minaj said:

'I don’t know yet, I’m thinking about it. I miss my Barbz (her name for her fans), please bear with me.'
Lol! We all know Nicki will definitely be back within the next 25 days.. [Source]

Why am I not surprised Nicki hears voices in her head? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics