Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rihanna Made $43 Million Last Year, Still Buys Jewelry At Claire's

Rih-Rih is all of us.


Rihanna reportedly raked in $43 million last year and we just found out where she's dropping those dollars.


Rihanna reportedly raked in $43 million last year and we just found out where she's dropping those dollars.


Larry Busacca / Getty Images


(YEAH, THAT ONE.)


(YEAH, THAT ONE.)


Your favorite mall-stop destination for hole-punch piercings and fake (but very necessary) feather boas.


nikolainuthouse.com


In her recent Vogue cover story, Rih-Rih revealed that she still shops at Claire's for her signature accessories.


In her recent Vogue cover story, Rih-Rih revealed that she still shops at Claire's for her signature accessories.


"My jewelry's all fake—from Claire's," she said. "Or I get it from my mom's boutique in Barbados. Her shop's called FAB-U-LUS."


The 26-year-old also spoke about her ever-changing hair: "It's not my hair, but the girl who donated it, she's the bomb. I have two main hair people I work with. They're always with me. I'm like, 'I'm bored! I wanna change my hair!' That's the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it."


Vogue




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics