Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

19 Of The Funniest Things Kids Have Ever Said

Out of the mouth of babes comes some pretty crazy stuff.


"Yesterday we were watching Indiana Jones, and when Indy kissed Marion my six-year-old innocently asked, 'Is he going to get his whip out now?'"


"Yesterday we were watching Indiana Jones , and when Indy kissed Marion my six-year-old innocently asked, 'Is he going to get his whip out now?'"


Paramount Pictures / Via indianajonesfuckyeah.tumblr.com


Kid: "I wish I was a dog." Mom: "Why's that, hon?" Kid: "So I could see what my nuts taste like."


Kid: "I wish I was a dog." Mom: "Why's that, hon?" Kid: "So I could see what my nuts taste like."


Flickr: tudor / Via Creative Commons


"My little cousin was holding my dog when she said, 'If I squeezed him as hard as I love him, he would explode.'”


"My little cousin was holding my dog when she said, 'If I squeezed him as hard as I love him, he would explode.'”


Disney / Via noyoureoutoforder.tumblr.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics