Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

15 Spectacular Pictures Of Abandoned European Buildings

Urban Explorer Critical Mass has taken some incredible photos from his travels across the continent.


"It Was A Quiet Day In Church Today."


"It Was A Quiet Day In Church Today."


He tells BuzzFeed: "I am based in Manchester and have been shooting now for about five years - I’m a bit of a late bloomer."


Gary Mather / Via uecriticalmass.co.uk


"This is Why We Do It."


"This is Why We Do It."


"Taking photos is a massive passion of mine and I will shoot almost anything to capture that special moment in time."


Gary Mather / Via uecriticalmass.co.uk


"Hook, Line and Sinker."


"Hook, Line and Sinker."


"I had a camera but it was nothing special and because everything was digital it was just easy for me to just snap away at anything and everything. It wasn’t until someone took a photograph of my daughter and the quality and clarity of the shot was amazing, it floored me."


Gary Mather / Via uecriticalmass.co.uk




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics