Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

75 Thoughts We've All Had During A Hangover

I’m just going to take a nap right here.



NBC / Via giphy.com


1. See above.

2. Where the hell am I?

3. Who the fuck are you?

4. How did I get here?

5. I cannot function right now.

6. I need to get food.

7. Did I eat last night?

8. Oh, this is dried ketchup.

9. IS THIS DRIED KETCHUP??

10. What the hell happened last night?

11. What is this bruise?

12. What did I do last night?

13. I can't remember anything.

14. I need to lie down.

15. But first I need to take a dump.

16. What a fine log.

17. Still feel like shit.

18. FUCK YOU TEQUILA

19. I need to throw up.

20. I am going to make myself throw up.

21. I fucking hate my life.

22. I hate everyone.

23. Where is my phone?

24. What the fuck happened to my phone?

25. God I stink.



Via gifsec.com


26. Someone definitely cried last night.

27. Oh shit that was me.

28. The walk of shame. I am doing the walk of shame.

29. I can't feel my legs.

30. Everyone is staring.

31. Why is this person talking to me?

32. Do I look like I can hold a conversation?

33. I think you've just realized I'm brain dead.

34. Good, fuck off.

35. Why are there so many kids around?

36. God I hate kids.

37. I hate smiles and happiness.

38. If someone comes near my McDonald's I swear I will scream.

39. McDonald's has actually just saved my life.

40. The only thing I need in my life is McDonald's.

41. And Burger King.

42. And KFC.

43. Pizza is good too.

44. Where can I get pizza?

45. How much money did I spend last night?

46. No money for pizza.

47. I think I'm still drunk.

48. I just can't deal with this right now.

49. I want to crawl into a hole and die.

50. I wonder what the minimum order is for Domino's delivery?




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!
Real Time Web Analytics