Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Anne V


Stephen Lovekin / Getty Images


What’s your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?


One of my screens is me and my boyfriend, and another one is me and my best friend.



When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?

It depends if I want to party or if I want to be a classy lady. If I want to be a classy lady I’ll order red wine, and if I want to party I’ll order tequila.


What’s the one word you’re guilty of using too often?


My boyfriend just said that I use “right” all the time. Like, “It’s cold outside, right?”


What’s the last thing that you searched for on Google?


Well, I was looking at SoulCycle classes this morning. Before that, I was looking at baked eggs recipes. I’ve never made baked eggs, and I’ve been so jet-lagged, waking up at 3 in the morning, I wanted to make a good breakfast.



Who’s the last person that called or texted you?

My boyfriend.


What was the last awkward situation you were in, and how did you handle it?


Oh god. I actually really don’t know.


When is the last time you went to a theater?


It’s been a while — maybe, like, four months ago?


What TV show should everyone be watching?


I don’t really watch TV that much, but I just started watching The Americans, and I absolutely love it.



What’s your TV guilty pleasure?

Fashion Police or Millionaire Matchmaker.


What’s the first CD you bought?


I think it was like JLo, “Jenny from the Block.” We didn’t have CDs in Russia! By the way, I have to say that was great — was it On the Train, On the 6, or something? I listened to it the other day, and it was awesome!


What’s the one food you can’t resist?


Sweet potato French fries.


What music are you currently listening to?


I’m such a big fan of JLo and I love hip-hop. Jay Z, you can’t go wrong with him.


What movie makes you laugh the most?


I don’t really know about the movie, but I can tell you a TV show. I think 30 Rock is the most hilarious show ever. I laugh like an idiot when I’m watching it because I have a really weird sense of humor and that show just fits perfectly with it.



What drives you absolutely crazy?

I hate when people bite their nails and try to flick them. I hate that sound. I also hate when guys don’t open doors for you, it’s the most unattractive thing ever.


Kittens or puppies?


Puppies.


New York or Los Angeles?


Both.


Comedy or drama?


Comedy.



Bacon or Nutella?

Bacon.


’80s or ’90s?


’80s.


Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?


Neither.


Tell us a secret.


On the set of The Face, I grilled salmon and asparagus every single day for lunch for a month. The crew asked me what I wanted to order, and I always said grilled salmon and asparagus from the exact same place — I craved it constantly.



The Face premieres tomorrow, Wednesday, March 5 at 10pm ET on Oxygen. You can read more about Anne in the latest issue of DuJour Magazine.




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics