Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Beautiful Song Against The World Cup Goes Viral

Brazilians are divided between those who want the World Cup to happen and those who don’t. This song summarizes the feelings of the latter group.


Brazil has been struggling to complete the infrastructure needed to host the upcoming World Cup set to start on June this year. With billions of dollars invested in stadiums people have taken the streets to protest against this overspent of money when a great part of the population lives under poverty.


Recently a MPB song has gone viral, in which the artist lets famous soccer players and coaches know he won't be cheering for Brazil this year.



youtube.com


I'm sorry Neymar,

But during this world cup I won't be cheering for you,

I'm tired of watching our people fading slowly on TV shows,

In the meantime FIFA worries about standards,

We're guided by thieves that play dirty to win,

I'm sorry Neymar, I'm not cheering this time.


Parreira I saw,

That Tetra [championship] make people so happy,

But we won't be real champions spending over 10 billion to have the world cup in the country,

We have beautiful and monumental stadiums,

In the meantime schools and hospitals are about to fail,

Parreira I saw, an abyss between the two Brazils.


Sorry Felipao,

When Cafu lifted the World Cup and showed it,

Your roots in such a solemn moment which turned Jardim Irene in a portrait of Brazil,

The promised spring never came,

Life is worth more than a goal,

And the improvements where are they?

Sorry Felipao, our country didn't flourish.


I know supporter,

That my simple and honest opinion,

Won't make you that makes little money and lives poorly,

Stop going to the end together with our team,

Even without money to pay an expensive ticket,

You'll never stop loving our team wherever they go,

I know supporter, it's you that is right.




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics