Buzz Skull . Welcome to the Brutal Buzz, I am IndieVisible and will be your host.

Monday, March 24, 2014

21 Famous Songs You Never Dreamed Could Be Children's Lullabies

Introduce your baby to the rock gods without causing premature ear damage.



This is Rockabye Baby, an LA-based record label that turns pretty much every conceivable rock song into a children's lullaby cover. They've released over 50 albums and sold over 1 million units.


Rockabye Baby


"Should I Stay Or Should I Go?" - The Clash


"Should I Stay Or Should I Go?" - The Clash


Epic / Via amazon.com



"Thriller" - Michael Jackson


"Thriller" - Michael Jackson


Epic / Via amazon.com




View Entire List ›




via IFTTT Click Here to meet women in your area right now online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics